SCUBAPRO’s flagship reg system, featuring a tough hand-made carbon
fiber cover on the A700’s full-metal casing, plus a unique DLC Black Tech protective coating on both first and second stages. Offering superb breathing performance, excellent impact resistance and dependable protection against the ravages of salt water and corrosion, this race-car-sleek system looks as good as it works.
Air balanced flow-through piston in a Black Tech-coated brass body pro- vides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
Patent pending XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without com- promising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
Available in either a 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN config- urations.
DIN version comes with a new du- al-compound wheel that features a new ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame.
Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/ SCFM): >8500/301.
Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Hand-made carbon fiber front cover and rugged metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
• Metal case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breath- ing sensitivity.
• User controls include a diver-adjustable inha- lation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Ini- tiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable or- thodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 8.2oz/233g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.