Offering effortless air delivery and outstanding reliability, this is the go-to air delivery system for cold water or technical diving. There’s no better example
of solid first stage performance in all water temperatures than the MK25 EVO. Teamed with the venerable G260, this system can be relied upon to deliver top- of-the-line performance in the most extreme conditions.
Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow un- affected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
Patent pending XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without com- promising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790.
Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/ SCFM): >8500/301.
Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
• Dark anodized alumi- num front cover ring adds resistance with- out adding weight.
• Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freez- ing when diving in extreme conditions.
• High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhala- tion for better overall breathing comfort.
• A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and per- sonal tastes.
• Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch pre- vents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
• Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
• Super-flow hose features an over- sized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/ 200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.