Combining SCUBAPRO’s best-selling second stage and its top-performing
first stage is a match made in diver heaven. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The S600, with its rugged fiberglass casing and stainless steel front face and ring, provides a steady, effortless flow of air, regardless of depth. In all water temperatures, in the most demanding dive conditions, this reg system performs flawlessly.
Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow un- affected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
Patent pending XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without com- promising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790.
Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/ SCFM): >8500/301.
Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at vary- ing depths and supply pressures.
• Metal valve housing is able to with- stand years of aggressive diving.
• User controls include a diver-adjust- able inhalation effort knob and Ven- turi-Initiated Vacuum
Assist (VIVA) dive/
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable or- thodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 6.8oz/193g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
• Maximum low pres- sure: 203psi/14bar.
• Changeable purge covers allow you to make your regulator truly unique.