It’s the perfect go-anywhere reg for divers who like to keep their diving simple and affordable. The MK2 EVO is the only downstream piston-style first stage with internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold-water conditions. When teamed with the R195, this reg system is reliable, easy to maintain, easy to use, and with its left or right hose routing capability, it’s also the perfect system for use on stage or pony bottles.
Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with one high pressure and four low pressure ports.
Patent pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully iso- lates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resis- tance by an average of 50% over its predecessor without compromising breathing performance.
Additional internal technical improvements include a spring insulating bushing and coating, an insulating piston bushing, an insu- lating sleeve and an antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to freezing resistance. (Key insulation system components are visible in blue.)
Chrome-plated brass body is 3.5mm smaller than its predecessor but houses an oversized piston by 1.6mm that provides better breath- ing performance by increasing airflow by 15%.
Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance while extending regulator life.
Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing perfor- mance.
Weight: INT 232 - 24.9oz/706g.
Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 3000 l/ min - 106 SCFM.
Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 123-142/8.5-9.8.
• Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
• Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
• Super-flow hose features larger inner diameter to increase airflow.
• Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use for side mount, pony or deco tanks.
• Ultra-comfortable ortho- dontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Octo version includes yellow front cover and 39” high-viz yellow hose.
• Weight: 7.0oz/198g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.