Halcyon pockets add a critical level of functionality to your wet or dry suit, allowing readily accessible storage of utility and emergency items. Our heavy-duty pockets provide plenty of room for your spare Halcyon mask, your Stainless Steel bolt snaps, your favorite Defender spools, or any dive accessory you need to carry.
Key Features of the Halcyon Pocket
- Constructed from 1000-denier nylon with hook and loop style closure flap
- Two internal shock-cord loops for attaching accessories
- Drain holes secured by SS grommets
- Zip closure compartment for small accessories; small pocket contains two shock-cord loops
- Internal pocket for Halcyon diver's notebook
- Easily mounted on your wet or dry suit
Two styles of Halcyon Pockets are available:
- The Bellows Pocket offers 168 cubic inches (2.75 liters) of cargo space and is 7.25-in. x 11.50-in. x 1.76-in. (184.5mm x 292mm x 44.5mm)
- The Exploration Pocket (BAP) offers 186 cubic inches (3.05 liters) of space for divers that require extra accessories and is 8-in. x 11.5-in. x 2-in. (203mm x 292mm x 51mm)
Halcyon offers the original purchaser a one-year manufacturers warranty against material and workmanship defects on all of its products. Beyond this standard coverage, Halcyon also offers the original purchaser two separate lifetime warranties, one covering all RF-welded seams used in the construction of MC bladders, surface signaling and lift devices, and the second covering Halcyons primary light canisters. In order to maintain both the one-year manufacturers warranty and the lifetime warranty (where applicable) the original purchaser must retain their sales receipt.
Certain items, such as NiMH and SLA batteries, are covered by a 90-day conditional warranty that commences on the date of customer purchase. Following Halcyons recommended use and service guidelines provided in the manuals is essential in extending the practical lifetime of expendable items such as batteries and light bulbs.
The Halcyon warranty is a global warranty. As long as the customer has a valid sales receipt from an authorized Halcyon dealer, the warranty extends to all countries and shops, regardless of where the item was purchased. Any authorized Halcyon dealer can handle warranty returns to the factory with a valid receipt.
Unauthorized modifications/repairs, negligence, accidental damage, commercial use, or abuse are not covered by the warranty. Floods, leaks, punctures, and broken bulbs etc., are not covered by the warranty unless they are the direct result of a material or workmanship defect.