Provides a convenient place to store necessary equipment such as wetnotes, cutting devices, or guideline marking devices such as cookies or arrows.
- Attaches securely to Halcyon BC systems, although most commonly used for sidemount systems
- Divers typically use double enders to attach this pouch to their BC system. Double enders are not included with the expoloration pouch to allow for divers to select the appropriate configuration for them
- Mesh lining on the front of the pouch allows for a backup light to be visible if it's turned on within the pouch
- Expanding gusset to allow for more space to add accessories
- Separate wetnotes pocket on the back
- 4 internal bungees included to clip off accessory items
- 30.48 CM x 21.59 CM x 8.89 CM / 12 IN x 8.5 IN x 3.5 IN
- 0.23 KG / 0.5 LB
Halcyon offers the original purchaser a one-year manufacturers warranty against material and workmanship defects on all of its products. Beyond this standard coverage, Halcyon also offers the original purchaser two separate lifetime warranties, one covering all RF-welded seams used in the construction of MC bladders, surface signaling and lift devices, and the second covering Halcyons primary light canisters. In order to maintain both the one-year manufacturers warranty and the lifetime warranty (where applicable) the original purchaser must retain their sales receipt. Certain items, such as NiMH and SLA batteries, are covered by a 90-day conditional warranty that commences on the date of customer purchase. Following Halcyons recommended use and service guidelines provided in the manuals is essential in extending the practical lifetime of expendable items such as batteries and light bulbs. The Halcyon warranty is a global warranty. As long as the customer has a valid sales receipt from an authorized Halcyon dealer, the warranty extends to all countries and shops, regardless of where the item was purchased. Any authorized Halcyon dealer can handle warranty returns to the factory with a valid receipt. Unauthorized modifications/repairs, negligence, accidental damage, commercial use, or abuse are not covered by the warranty. Floods, leaks, punctures, and broken bulbs etc., are not covered by the warranty unless they are the direct result of a material or workmanship defect.