- Material: 1000-denier ballistic nylon with a Superfabric front is tear and abrasion resistant
- Pocket Orientation: Vertical style (opens on the short edge)
- Storage Compartments: 1
- Closes via a heavy duty zipper
- Lanyard: Internal 24 in long (61 cm), adjustable lanyard to securely attach tools
- Attachment: Two 2 in (50 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a standard 2 in webbing strap
- Drainage: Nickel-plated brass grommets on the bottom of the pocket resist rust and corrosion
- Internal Depth: Expands from 0.5 in to 2.5 in (1.3 cm to 6.35 cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, Jon lines, and lights
- Size: 10 in x 6 in x 2.5 in (25.4 cm x 15.2 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz (108 g)
With lots of space and a lanyard for securing your valuable accessory items, the Vertical Zip Pocket carries everything you need on a dive.
Most dives require the ability to carry some type of accessory, such as a slate, safety reel, or cutting device. These accessories must be easily accessible and properly stowed when not in use. Adding the Bellows Vertical Zip Pocket (AC 3203) to your diving rig allows you to bring everything you need on a dive and remove the stress of losing your valuable gear.
Designed in a vertical fashion with a heavy-duty zipper on the short edge of the pocket, the Bellows Vertical Zip Pocket requires less space on a waist strap yet still allows you to carry everything you need on a dive.
Need room for securing line markers, a safety reel, dive tables, extra clips, Jon lines, cookies, a spare mouthpiece, or a backup light? The bellows pocket comes with a 24-inch (61 cm) looped lanyard attached to the inside of the pocket for attaching any piece of gear you need. No more fumbling for the right tools; just pull out the lanyard, unclip the tool you need, and stuff the lanyard and gear back inside the pocket.
The bellows pocket has a large opening for easy access even when diving with gloves. Made with 1000-denier ballistic nylon and a Superfabric front that is tear and abrasion resistant and with a heavy-duty zipper closure, your gear stays secure in the pocket even when squeezing through a tight restriction or exploring deep inside a wreck.
It easily attaches to a backplate or harness system using two 2-inch nylon webbing loops sewn to the back of the pocket. Just slip the loops over a standard 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket in place.