This big carrier offers lots of volume to handle your gear. It comes with reinforced “off-road” skate-style roller wheels plus a backpack system, so you’ll be able to easily roll or carry the bag wherever you want to go. But what’s really great about the Porter Bag is its easy-fold feature that allows it to stow compactly as it awaits your next dive adventure.
• Bag’s exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D Polyester.
• The bag enjoys a 20% lighter overall weight thanks to the new PU lining.
• Offering lots of gear carrying capacity, the bag folds into a compact package for storage.
• Large main compartment, two front pockets and two inside pockets provide a variety of packing and stowage options.
• YKK saltwater-resistant double-slider zipper is durable and makes accessing the large main compartment that much easier.
• Backpack system plus top handle with reinforced “off-road” skatestyle wheels provide multiple transport options.
• Adjustable top handle makes rolling easy and convenient.
• Dimensions: 34x22x14in/85x55x35cm. Weight: 5.6lbs/2.5kg. Volume: 37gal/164L.
• Folded dimensions: 20x16x7in/51x41x18cm.
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of SCUBAPRO.