Diaphragm first stages are the favored choice of cold-water divers because of their better resistance to freezing. With a dry chamber, diaphragm-based first stages have an environmentally sealed design so water cannot enter the inner mechanism. Diaphragm first stages are also recommended for those working in water containing a high degree of suspended particles, silt, or other contaminating materials. All our diaphragm first stages feature balanced technology and are packed with original features that deliver fast flow to the second stage upon demand and good overall performance.
With its chrome-plated, brass body, specially designed to reduce size and weight, the MK11 is an ideal travel companion. The diaphragm system keeps water and pollution out of the main mechanism with balanced technology delivers air promptly at all tank pressures.
MK11 First Stage
- Balanced diaphragm
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 692g / 24.4oz - DIN 300 470g / 16.6oz
- Air Flow at 200 bar: >5500 l/min - 195 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi