Halcyon buoyancy compensators have long been recognized as the established standard for double-tank diving. A range of unique innovations continue to improve upon this reputation, resulting in two distinct styles of buoyancy compensators. The classic Explorer design incorporates a range of advancements, while building upon our long-established horseshoe shape. Even with the long-term success of this design, Halcyon raised the bar with the revolutionary Evolve. This unique innovation utilizes a circular design, and represents the most substantive advancement in the history of double-tank systems.
The Halcyon Evolve maintains a novel, industry first-design. This unique circular wing provides unprecedented control, allowing divers to easily fine tune their buoyancy, regardless of diving position. Individuals diving in all environments will appreciate the ease of adjustment and the streamlined, cylinder-hugging design of the Evolve. Two different lift capacities allow easy pairing with small doubles or large, heavy steel tanks. Whether swimming or scootering, the Evolve cuts through the water with less drag and greater efficiency, encouraging less effort and more diving enjoyment.
KEY FEATURES OF THE EVOLVE BC SYSTEM
- Evolve Buoyancy Compensator (wing) - available in 40-, or 60-lb. (18-, or 27-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of aluminum or stainless steel backplate - in standard or small size
- Complete Secure Harness - infinitely adjustable and designed to fit you perfectly
- Halcyon Storage Pak for convenient stowage of lift devices
- All Evolve wings are CE-certified
All Halcyon BCs include:
- 1000 count Cordura outer shell allows the superior abrasion resistance
- Urethane coated, 400-denier nylon inner bladder for puncture resistance without stiffness
- Halcyon inner bladders are RF welded with a lifetime warranty on all seams
- 22” Preferred length LP hose
- OEM inflator with corrugated hose
- Corrugated hose strain relief to reduce stress on the inflation connections
- Heavy duty zipper to allow easy access, if needed, to the inner bladder
- Rapid water drainage via SS grommet holes or Texteline mesh
If you are ordering a Custom Wing, there is an additional charge for this upgrade. Please indicate your preferences on your custom wing order form. Wing embroidery is also available upon request for an additional charge. For specialized logo embroidery, there is an additional one time setup fee. Please call or email for pricing.
If you are ordering a Custom Wing, Please fill out this form and upload into the box above or email to email@example.com