Undersuit BZ 400/200 is designed for diving in water temperature less than 45 degrees F. The BZ 400 insluation is used in main body and BZ 200 is used in arms and legs for better mobility. It is up to you where you want the thinner insulation to be locaded. It is also ideal for long deep diving, with decompression. The model is basing on BZ 400 cut.
Santi uses the best materials and technologies available to produce this Undersuit. Thinsulate BZ 400 insulation is recommended by 3M as optimal for diving undersuits, because it is compressed and doesnÛªt take too much space under the suit. It also has a net layer, which make s the undersuit even more durable and practically indestructible. The lining is made of soft micropolar 190 gr.
The outside layer is made of 6.6 Polyamide 100% additionally reinforced with polyester fabric in the areas exposed to damage. In this model Santi used also good solutions from other versions, like elastic gussets in arms and waist, wide ankle bands and water-resistant cuffs with tapes, which supply air to the dry gloves.
- -three pockets - one of them fastened
- -wide (10 cm) elastic ankle bands
- -water-resistant cuffs tapes, which supply air to the dry gloves
- -banded collar
- -two-way zip protected with a flap
- -reinforcing patches made of polyester
- -elastic gussets in arms
- -Thinsulate Insulation in waist
- - elastic gusset made of the fabric protecting from wind