The Halcyon Eclipse buoyancy compensator is establishing a new standard for single-tank diving, while creating unprecedented streamlining, and eliminating the many useless “features” that clutter traditional buoyancy compensators. The Eclipse wing has a long, narrow profile that supports the diver’s single tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag, and minimizing in-water effort. Meanwhile, the infinitely adjustable harness prevents the frustrating lack of control found with typical buoyancy compensators. This added stability reduces drag by encouraging a streamlined position — these changes result in less effort and more diving fun.
Key Components of the Eclipse BC System
- Eclipse Buoyancy Compensator (wing); available in either 20 lb, 30 lb or 40 lb lift capacity
- Choice of Aluminum or Stainless Steel Backplate; in standard or small size
- Complete Secure Harness; infinitely adjustable and designed to fit you perfectly
- Halcyon Storage Pak for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel Single-Tank Adapter with two cam straps; accommodates a weighted insert
- All Eclipse wings are CE-certified for sale in the European Community
Eclipse BC SYSTEMS Include:
- Eclipse BC, Choice of Lift Capacity Inflator & 22" LP Hose
- Stainless Steel or Aluminum Backplate
- MC Storage Pak
- Single Tank Adapter, Choice of Weighted or Non-Weighted
- 10 lb ACB Pockets
The Eclipse MC System comes standard with Blue H webbing. The system may be ordered without ACB pockets if desired.
The Eclipse MC System can be ordered with a custom wing color of your choice of available options. There is an additional charge for this upgrade. The custom wing upgrade also includes your choice of webbing colors: Halcyon Blue, Yellow, Pink, Grey -- indicate your preference on your custom wing order form.
If you are ordering a Custom Wing, Please fill out this form and upload into the box above or email to email@example.com