Made for use with the Adventure Plus System. Cam-band slots installed into the wing allow use of backplates with built in STA's
The Halcyon buoyancy compensator is designed to meet the demands of any diving environment. Carefully tailored shapes support reduced drag and greater in-water efficiency across our entire line of buoyancy compensators. Moreover, you can rely upon Halcyon quality to support any environment you want to explore. Careful attention to detail, together with a long history as extremely active explorers have culminated in designs of rugged functionality.
All Halcyon BCs include:
- 1000 count Cordura outer shell allows the superior abrasion resistance *Urethane coated, 400-denier nylon inner bladder for puncture resistance without stiffness
- Halcyon inner bladders are RF welded with a lifetime warranty on all seams
- 22" Preferred length LP hose
- OEM inflator with corrugated hose *Corrugated hose strain relief to reduce stress on the inflation connections
- Heavy duty zipper to allow easy access, if needed, to the inner bladder
- Rapid water drainage via SS grommet holes or Texteline mesh
- Available in three lift capacities: 20 lb, 30 lb, 40 lb
- Eclipse Wings can be ordered with a custom wing color of your choice of available options.
- Color choices include wing front, gusset, wing back, webbing, and Halcyon Logo.
Please email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Purchased Together
Halcyon offers the original purchaser a one-year manufacturers warranty against material and workmanship defects on all of its products. Beyond this standard coverage, Halcyon also offers the original purchaser two separate lifetime warranties, one covering all RF-welded seams used in the construction of MC bladders, surface signaling and lift devices, and the second covering Halcyons primary light canisters. In order to maintain both the one-year manufacturers warranty and the lifetime warranty (where applicable) the original purchaser must retain their sales receipt.
Certain items, such as NiMH and SLA batteries, are covered by a 90-day conditional warranty that commences on the date of customer purchase. Following Halcyons recommended use and service guidelines provided in the manuals is essential in extending the practical lifetime of expendable items such as batteries and light bulbs.
The Halcyon warranty is a global warranty. As long as the customer has a valid sales receipt from an authorized Halcyon dealer, the warranty extends to all countries and shops, regardless of where the item was purchased. Any authorized Halcyon dealer can handle warranty returns to the factory with a valid receipt.
Unauthorized modifications/repairs, negligence, accidental damage, commercial use, or abuse are not covered by the warranty. Floods, leaks, punctures, and broken bulbs etc., are not covered by the warranty unless they are the direct result of a material or workmanship defect.