The new Halcyon Traveler™ merges the simplicity and lightweight appeal of small jacket systems with the performance of back-mounted BC systems.
The Traveler’s unique PA6 Nylon backplate has an integrated single-tank carrier and Cinch quick-adjust system, providing a secure, lightweight, and easily adjustable BC system.
This integrated system is specifically designed for singletank diving, eliminating the single-tank adapter and keeping the tank close to the diver’s back.
These unique benefits are combined with a number of other weight-reducing features, allowing the Halcyon Traveler™ to weigh in at a mere 5.6 pounds (2.5kg).
- Ideal for travel; weighs only 5.6 pounds (2.5kg)
- Black, hardcoat anodized aluminum D-rings; reduces weight with a stylish look
- Unique weight attachment systems; add up to 12 pounds of almost any style weight
- Integrated Cinch quick-adjust system (patent pending) with nearly instant adjustability
- Easily adjustable while in or out of the water; snug, stable fit with easy removal
- Seamless use of included hip D-ring or optional weight pockets/light holder
- Padded shoulder and back pads; provide unparalleled comfort
- Available in 30lb (14kg) lift capacity; 1000-denier Cordura® bladder
- For use with single tank only
Frequently Purchased Together
Halcyon offers the original purchaser a one-year manufacturers warranty against material and workmanship defects on all of its products. Beyond this standard coverage, Halcyon also offers the original purchaser two separate lifetime warranties, one covering all RF-welded seams used in the construction of MC bladders, surface signaling and lift devices, and the second covering Halcyons primary light canisters. In order to maintain both the one-year manufacturers warranty and the lifetime warranty (where applicable) the original purchaser must retain their sales receipt.
Certain items, such as NiMH and SLA batteries, are covered by a 90-day conditional warranty that commences on the date of customer purchase. Following Halcyons recommended use and service guidelines provided in the manuals is essential in extending the practical lifetime of expendable items such as batteries and light bulbs.
The Halcyon warranty is a global warranty. As long as the customer has a valid sales receipt from an authorized Halcyon dealer, the warranty extends to all countries and shops, regardless of where the item was purchased. Any authorized Halcyon dealer can handle warranty returns to the factory with a valid receipt.
Unauthorized modifications/repairs, negligence, accidental damage, commercial use, or abuse are not covered by the warranty. Floods, leaks, punctures, and broken bulbs etc., are not covered by the warranty unless they are the direct result of a material or workmanship defect.