Halcyon is honored to come along side front line responders, medical professionals and friends in an effort to reduce the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. The factory has been transformed to make Personal Protection Equipment. These masks are sold as a service to anyone in need and are passed along at cost.
This surgical style face mask is made with surgical equipment sterilization wrap commonly found in most hospitals. It provides a high level anti-microbial protection barrier which may help reduce the chance of spreading airborne diseases. They are not designed to protect the wearer from inhaling airborne bacteria or virus particles but intended to reduce the spread by asymptomatic carriers.
- Handmade in the USA
- Single Use
- Adult Size - Approximately: 17.7 CM / 7 IN x 10 CM / 4 IN
- Junior Size - Approximately: 11.3 CM / 4.5 IN x 9 CM / 3.5 IN
- Not Medical Grade
- Made from Sterilization Wrap
- Bendable edge at the top of the mask to mold around the nose
- 3 Pleats Across Mask
- Masks are packaged in sets of three in sealed plastic
- Directions for donning are included in packaging
- These masks are not intended for multiple uses. Should you opt to reuse this mask, seek professional medical advice for cleaning considerations.
- WARNING: This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. Change immediately if contaminated with blood or body fluid.
- The CDC does not recommend the use of masks by children under the age of 2 years old, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
For more information on the use of face masks to prevent COVID-19 spread, reference: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
Halcyon offers the original purchaser a one-year manufacturers warranty against material and workmanship defects on all of its products. Beyond this standard coverage, Halcyon also offers the original purchaser two separate lifetime warranties, one covering all RF-welded seams used in the construction of MC bladders, surface signaling and lift devices, and the second covering Halcyons primary light canisters. In order to maintain both the one-year manufacturers warranty and the lifetime warranty (where applicable) the original purchaser must retain their sales receipt. Certain items, such as NiMH and SLA batteries, are covered by a 90-day conditional warranty that commences on the date of customer purchase. Following Halcyons recommended use and service guidelines provided in the manuals is essential in extending the practical lifetime of expendable items such as batteries and light bulbs. The Halcyon warranty is a global warranty. As long as the customer has a valid sales receipt from an authorized Halcyon dealer, the warranty extends to all countries and shops, regardless of where the item was purchased. Any authorized Halcyon dealer can handle warranty returns to the factory with a valid receipt. Unauthorized modifications/repairs, negligence, accidental damage, commercial use, or abuse are not covered by the warranty. Floods, leaks, punctures, and broken bulbs etc., are not covered by the warranty unless they are the direct result of a material or workmanship defect.