While identical in design to the Seawing Nova, the Gorilla uses a special additive in its compound to provide more stiffness and snap to its blade. This results in increased power and control for divers who prefer more feedback in their kicks. The stiffer blade also allows for more effective sculling, frog kicks and reverse kicks, making it an excellent choice for tech divers.
• Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible. It includes a special additive to enhance stiffness and increase feedback.
• Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
• Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and ﬂex.
• Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
• Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efﬁcient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
• Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and dofﬁng the ﬁn.
• Re-engineered footplate with new co-molded Grip Pads provides improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of SCUBAPRO.