Divers who prefer to dive without booties are going to love the Seawing Nova Full Foot. It offers all the power, acceleration, maneuverability and effortless kicking characteristics of the open-heel Seawing Nova, but with the foot support and comfort of a full foot design. You won’t ﬁnd a better performing or more comfortable full foot ﬁn for cruising the wrecks and reefs of the tropics.
• Ergo-ﬁt foot pocket is low proﬁle to prevent chaﬁng and blistering on the ankle and Achilles tendon.
• Extended toe box enhances comfort during extended bottom times.
• Power Rails under the extended footplate offer efﬁcient power transfer.
• Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
• Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
• Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and ﬂex.
• Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
• Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efﬁcient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.