Max out on propulsion with the Twin Jet Max. This high performance split ﬁn delivers “propeller technology” with a slightly stiffer blade than what you might expect in a ﬂexible split ﬁn. Designed for divers who like more feedback in their kicks, with this ﬁn you will enjoy solid propulsion and excellent maneuverability with minimum leg and ankle stress.
• Dual-compound design results in a stiffer blade that increases propulsion and optimizes maneuverability.
• Patented split ﬁn propeller technology produces more propulsion with considerably less effort than traditional blades.
• Drag-reducing vents where foot pocket and blade meet radically decrease drag on both up and down strokes.
• Semi-rigid side rails improve stability through the kicking cycle.
• The foot pocket’s extended soleplate allows you to maximize the amount of energy you expend on each kick without wasting energy.
• Steel spring straps never need adjusting, making it even easier to don and doff the ﬁn.
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of SCUBAPRO.
- See more at: http://extreme-exposure.mybigcommerce.com/scubapro-jet-fins/#sthash.h4zPz5Zl.5cj7xcbv.dpuf