Called the most comfortable dive mask on the market, you have only to try on a Synergy2 Twin to feel the difference. Made with SCUBAPRO’s new-generation Trufit Technology, its double skirt system has proven to be ultra comfortable during extended periods under water while providing a watertight seal on virtually all face shapes. This lowvolume dual-lens version provides excellent field of view, and the buckle system is easy to use. The mask frame is spray painted for that premium look.
• Ultra-clear glass provides a bright and clear view of the underwater world.
• New-generation Trufit Technology design uses two skirts for creating a comfortable, watertight seal.
• Main skirt offers a thin and soft silicone material for the best possible fit, seal and comfort against the skin.
• Outer skirt, made with firmer silicone, provides support and rigidity where needed.
• Trufit Technology can be identified by its unique ribbing texture.
• Quick-release buckles attach to tabs on the skirt to optimize range of motion when dialing in fit.
• Buckle tabs are flexible, enabling the mask to be folded flat for traveling.
• Mirrored lens option delivers a glare-free view of the underwater world.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of SCUBAPRO.