The stellar dual lens Spectra offers a wide view and a comfortable water-blocking seal, plus it features an exclusive paint process that transforms your mask into stylish eyewear.
• Ultra-clear dual lens design is low volume for easy clearing plus offers maximum field of view.
• Lenses are made from tempered glass for safety and long-term durability.
• Universal skirt design is super comfortable and fits a variety of face shapes.
• Push-button buckles that attach to the skirt adjust easily to achieve a perfect fit.
• Mirrored lens option delivers a glare-free view of the underwater world.
• EZ Equalize nose pocket makes simple work of equalizing.
• Bold frame colors include stylish duotones.
• Note: Painted finish may be damaged if cleaned with abrasive products.
The Spectra TruFit is built with SCUBAPRO’s first-generation Trufit Technology, an approach to skirt design that uses very thin and soft silicone for comfort, with small ribs to provide stability. The result is a silicone skirt that keeps water out and is so soft it will mold to virtually any face shape.
• Ultra-clear dual lens design keeps volume low and widens field of view.
• Trufit Technology delivers a comfortable seal that keeps water out.
• Quick release buckles adjust easily for that perfect fit.
• Special nose pocket design makes easy work of equalizing.
• Exclusive paint process transforms your dive mask into stylish eyewear
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of SCUBAPRO.