The Seahawk is a streamlined back-flotation BC. While similar to the Knighthawk in design, the Seahawk offers over 20% more buoyant lift across its size range, offers a couple extra D-rings for clipping on gear and more low-profile security buckles on its integrated weight system. It also provides a pair of very large traditional-style zippered cargo pockets for carrying accessories, something you don’t often see on BCs of this design. Perfect for cold or temperate water diving as well as cruising the tropics, back-flotation divers who want freedom of movement, excellent stability and lots of buoyant lift on a BC with ample gear storage will find the Seahawk the perfect choice.
• Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
• Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically shaped components to even out the load distribution.
• Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle let you securely lock down the tank.
• Compression straps rein in the air cell when it is deflated, plus contribute to optimum volume control.
• Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
• Padded cummerbund compensates for suit compression.
• Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with oversized buckles.
• Two rear trim pouches help create a comfortable swimming position.
• Two large zippered pockets with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
• Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product
component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in
materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed
by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so
the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPROSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.