More than an excellent mid-range regulator. The S560 offers high performance, reliable SCUBAPRO technology and value. A lightweight, techno-polymer barrel second stage, the S560 is air balanced with diver adjustable inhalation effort and VIVA. Ensures effortless and smooth breathing in all conditions. Combined with our new compact and versatile MK21 first stage for an ideal mid-range system.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at vary- ing depths and supply pressures.
• Lightweight techno-polymer casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and im- prove diving comfort.
• Techno Polymer inlet tube contrib- utes to reliability and long life.
• High flow exhaust valve reduces ex- halation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
• User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Ventu- ri-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable ortho- dontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 6.1oz/172g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.