The R195 is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
R195 Second Stage
• Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
• Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
• Super-flow hose features larger inner diameter to increase airflow.
• Reversible hose attach- ment makes it easy to use for side mount, pony or deco tanks.
• Ultra-comfortable ortho- dontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Octo version includes yellow front cover and 39” high-viz yellow hose.
• Weight: 7.0oz/198g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/ min - 50 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.