Offering effortless air delivery and outstanding reliability, this is the go-to air delivery system for cold water or technical diving. There’s no better example
of solid first stage performance in all water temperatures than the MK25 EVO. Teamed with the venerable G260, this system can be relied upon to deliver top- of-the-line performance in the most extreme conditions.
Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow un- affected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
Patent pending XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without com- promising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790.
Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/ SCFM): >8500/301.
Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
• Dark anodized alumi- num front cover ring adds resistance with- out adding weight.
• Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freez- ing when diving in extreme conditions.
• High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhala- tion for better overall breathing comfort.
• A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and per- sonal tastes.
• Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch pre- vents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
• Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
• Super-flow hose features an over- sized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/ 200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially. A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship. Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPROSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO First StageThe latest regulator innovation from SCUBAPRO is the patent-pe...
SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO First Stage 01:31
The latest regulator innovation from SCUBAPRO is the patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS), ushering in a new era of cold water protection for the industry. Available in EVO first stages, XTIS fully insulates the inner mechanical components for extra protection. With XTIS, the cold-water protection rating for the MK25 EVO increases 30 percent over its predecessor. http://www.scubapro.com/en-US/USA/regulators/products/mk25-evos600.aspx