A reg system aimed at technical divers, the MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The G260’s casing is built from rugged nylon fiberglass and uses freeze resistant components. Both first and second stages have a Black Tech scratch-resistant coating that protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion. This durable coating includes an inner layer of chemical Nickel (FDA approved) and an outer glossy DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) finish. It’s a rugged reg system that delivers solid breathing performance in all diving conditions and water temperatures.
Air balanced flow-through piston in a Black Tech-coated brass body pro- vides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
Patent pending XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without com- promising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790.
Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/ SCFM): >8500/301.
Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the
• Dark anodized aluminum front cover ring adds scratch resistance without adding weight.
• Metal components, includ- ing metal air barrel and met- al valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
• High-flow exhaust valve re- duces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
• A diver-adjustable inhala- tion effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
• Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch pre- vents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
• Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.