Balanced-piston first stages are the first choice of demanding deep sport divers and professionals. First stages with air-balanced pistons deliver significantly more air to the second stage than any other first stage, while their performance is totally unaffected by changing tank pressure and depth. A balanced piston allows the use of lighter and more sensitive components, resulting in an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, and extra-high airflow, especially in low tank pressure ranges.
A new compact, balanced piston-controlled first stage with exceptional SCUBAPRO breathing performance at a mid-range price. The high airflow delivery to the second stage ensures unaffected breathing effort, no matter the tank pressure or depth. Very good resistance to freezing for a compact first stage, due to the external fins which optimize thermal exchange. Compact in size (16mm smaller than the MK25) but not in featured, this modern, striking first stage has a "smart" hose layout for perfect positioning and easy identification. The standard cap (+/- 20 degree routing) can be replaced with an optional cap, which has 4-hose low-pressure routing configurations (0/30 degrees) and a 5th central High Flow LP port.
- New compact sized piston -controlled first stage
- Close to 20% smaller than our MK25
- Mid-range piston 1st stage offering the best compromise for the right price and the right performance.
- Easy maintenance.
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins
- Optional replaceable head for optimal positioning with 4 LP routing configurations (0°/30°). Ideal for Technical diving.
- Standard head with 4 LP hose routing (+/- 20°)
- 2 HP ports, one on each side of the body.
- Polished chrome plated marine grade brass
- Re-designed yoke and cap