A compact piston first stage teamed with a full-featured rugged nylon fiberglass second stage with freeze resistant components equals an easy- breathing reg system with power to spare. It’s a proven performer for all types of diving, but where the MK21/G260 really excels is in cold-water diving scenarios and technical applications.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Polished chrome-plated marine grade brass body is close to 20% smaller than the MK25, making it an easy travel companion.
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins optimizes freezing resistance.
- Two high pressure ports, one on each side of the body, allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Standard “smart” hose routing cap offers four low pressure ports angled for more convenient hose routing (+/- 20o).
- Optional hose routing cap increas- es routing configurations with four angled low pressure ports (0°/30°) plus a fifth centralized high-flow low pressure port, ideal for technical diving.
- Redesigned yoke allows for eas- ier mounting on a cylinder, and a redesigned cap protects internal components from water intrusion after the dive.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 26.2/744.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/ SCFM): >7500/265.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position
in the water.
• Anodized aluminum front cover ring adds resistance without adding weight.
• Metal air barrel and in- creases resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
• High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhala- tion for better overall breathing comfort.
• A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and per- sonal tastes.
• Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch pre- vents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
• Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
• Super-flow hose features an over- sized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially. A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship. Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPROSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of SCUBAPRO.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.
SCUBAPRO MK21 First StageCheck out SCUBAPRO’s new balanced piston MK21. About 20 percen...
SCUBAPRO MK21 First Stage 00:55
Check out SCUBAPRO’s new balanced piston MK21. About 20 percent smaller than the MK25, this compact first stage offers a modern design that includes a “smart” hose layout. High airflow delivery minimizes breathing effort, regardless of depth or tank pressure. The MK21 also offers very good freezing resistance due to its external fin design. http://www.scubapro.com/en-US/USA/regulators/products/mk21g260.aspx http://www.scubapro.com/en-US/USA/regulators/products/mk21s560.aspx