The MK17 EVO/G260 is ideally suited to technical as well as cave diving. The new MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble- free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. Teamed with the venerable G260, this system can be relied upon to deliver top-of-the-line performance in the most extreme conditions.
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow un- affected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
Weight: INT 232 - 30oz/850g.
Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min - 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the
• Anodized aluminum front cover ring adds resistance without adding weight.
• Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in ex- treme conditions.
• High-flow exhaust valve reduc- es exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
• A diver-adjustable inhalation ef- fort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
• Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch pre- vents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
• Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
• Super-flow hose features an over- sized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially. A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship. Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPROSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of SCUBAPRO.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.
SCUBAPRO MK17 Diaphragm First StageEngineered especially for diving in cold, murky or silty envir...
SCUBAPRO MK17 Diaphragm First Stage 02:04
Engineered especially for diving in cold, murky or silty environments, with the balanced diaphragm MK17 neither water nor pollution can enter its totally sealed inner mechanism, and the dry pressure chamber ensures trouble-free operation. Rene' Duprè, Technical Manager at SCUBAPRO USA, walks you through the technical features of this rock-solid breather. http://www.scubapro.com/en-US/USA/regulators/products/mk17a700.aspx