Built to deliver a steady supply of air in harsh diving conditions, when the going gets rough, the MK17 EVO/A700 gets going. The new MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The A700 offers extraordinary breathing performance, including effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched, all in a precision- handcrafted, full-metal package.
Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow un- affected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
Dry ambient pressure chamber in- creases freezing resistance, ensur- ing consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
Weight: INT 232 - 30oz/850g.
Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min - 230 SCFM.
Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Rugged full metal case, front cover and valve housing are able to with- stand years of aggressive diving.
• Metal construction enables the use of
a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
• User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Ven- turi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable or-
is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 2000 l/ min - 71 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.