Built for serious back-flotation divers looking for a rugged yet bulk-free BC, the Knighthawk offers streamlined stability and comfort well-suited to both recreational and technical diving. Strategically placed padding and quick-release rotating shoulder buckles guarantee a comfortable and snug fit, and numerous performance features make this an easy handling BC.
Available Colors: Black, Brown Camo
• Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
• Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle securely lock down the tank.
• Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically shaped components to even out the load.
• Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit.
• Compression straps rein in the air cell when deflated and contribute to optimum volume control.
• Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
• Padded cummerbund compensates for suit compression, maintaining a snug fit at varying depths.
• Quick-release integrated weight pouches hold 10 to 12 pounds each and secure with oversized buckles.
• Two rear trim pouches help to create a well-balanced swimming position.
• Dual zippered pockets -- one an expandable rollout -- provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
• Four pre-bent stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product
component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in
materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed
by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so
the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPROSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.