Lightweight, easy to pack and extremely comfortable, the Go is a true travel BC. At the same time, it offers all the performance and convenience features you’d expect from a full-featured general-purpose BC. It is well-padded and comfortable yet carries virtually no inherent buoyancy. Generous buoyant lift enables it to be used for temperate water diving as well.
• Constructed of 210 denier nylon covered with polyurethane for lightweight durability.
• Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
• Coated mesh cummerbund is lightweight and dries quickly and easily.
• Double-band system locks the tank in for maximum stability at depth.
• Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
• Airnet padded backpack is water-draining, easy to fold, and enhances comfort during long dives.
• Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles.
• Optional trim weight pockets for better trim in the water.
• Two large low profile zippered pockets fitted with stainless steel knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
• Six aluminum D-rings, two large and pre-bent, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
• The BC folds easy and stows in its own bag for travel or storage.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product
component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in
materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed
by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so
the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPROSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.