The Glide X is a perfect example of a full-featured front-adjustable BC that offers stability, security and all-around comfort. Its wraparound bladder, ample padding and long list of features make this an ideal BC for all diving scenarios.
Available in Gray and Blue.
• Constructed of 420 denier nylon for long life.
• Wraparound air bladder retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated.
• Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
• Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
• Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles optimize strap routing to maximize fit.
• Padded back pad enhances comfort during long dives.
• Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch quickly and easily and secure with buckles.
• Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
• Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
• Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product
component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in
materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed
by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so
the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPROSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.