The G260 is a balanced adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob, and hose connector). It's high performance makes is a choice for all demanding divers and it will be the natural choice for G250 fans. The new left-right hose attachment option makes it ideally suited for tech diving configurations.
G260 Second Stage:
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
• Dark anodized alumi- num front cover ring adds resistance with- out adding weight.
• Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freez- ing when diving in extreme conditions.
• High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhala- tion for better overall breathing comfort.
• A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and per- sonal tastes.
• Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch pre- vents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
• Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
• Super-flow hose features an over- sized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/ 200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.