The ultra warm and comfortable Everﬂex 7/5mm uses SCUBAPRO’s exclusive Pure Design Concept for even better ﬁt and freedom of movement than what was offered in previous versions of the suit. Pre-formed dimensional shapes allow this top-rated suit to move more naturally with your body, delivering unparalleled comfort and ﬂexibility. All 2016 Everﬂex steamers are assembled using an innovative solvent-free water-based glue, a 100 percent green process.
• Made from 100 percent Everﬂex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
• Suit is assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue, a 100 percent green process.
• Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and ﬂexibility.
• Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum ﬂexibility.
• Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
• Diamond Span inner lining’s water-draining material enhances cold-water protection. For 2016, it is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and dofﬁng that much easier.
• Diagonal back zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
• Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimize water intrusion.
• Ankle zippers aid in donning and dofﬁng the suit.
• Compression-molded zipper ﬂap/ spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
• Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
• Improved ﬁt.
• Seat area is also protected with an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.
• Extensive range of sizes for both men and women means all divers can enjoy the perfect ﬁt and the ultimate in comfort.
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of SCUBAPRO.