With the Equator you can enjoy all the comfort and security of a full-featured front-adjustable BC, along with the light weight and packing advantages of a travel BC. Comfortable and stable at depth, for divers who do lots of local diving as well as travel diving, but prefer to own just one BC, there’s no better choice than the Equator.
• 420 denier nylon construction ensures a long and active dive life.
• Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
• Double band system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
• Octopus pockets on each side offer options for carrying a backup second stage.
• Easy-to fold lightweight Airnet backpack is comfortable and makes dive travel so much easier.
• Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to route your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
• Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles.
• Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
• Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product
component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in
materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed
by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so
the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPROSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.