The Deﬁnition 5mm steamer is built with the Body Map System, a manufacturing method that uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that ﬁts the body like a glove, provides extra stretch where it’s needed most, and offers a level of warmth, comfort and durability well-suited to active temperate-water and warm-water divers.
• CE certiﬁed as a Class B dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 50ºF (10ºC) to 64.5ºF (18ºC).
• Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only “green” neoprene that complies with P.A.H. regulations.
• Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels work together to produce a highly ﬂexible and snug ﬁt.
• Infrared (IR) ﬂeece interior lining reﬂects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin.
• Zippered seals at wrists and ankles plus a rear diagonal zipper block water entry, are comfortable and make the suit easy to put on and take off.
• Abrasion resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with elbow pads and kneepads, increase long-term durability.
• Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
• Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
• I-Safe strap keeps a wrist instrument securely attached.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially. A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com. SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship. Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty. To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. SCUBAPRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of SCUBAPRO.