The Caravan will cart your dive gear safely and conveniently, no matter where in the world you do your diving. As a roller bag it works great moving gear from car trunk to local dive boat, but it can just as easily negotiate crowded airports as you journey to exotic dive destinations. Easy to lift, carry and roll, the Caravan is a solid all-round choice for hassle-free gear transport.
• Bag’s exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D Polyester.
• The bag enjoys a 20% lighter overall weight thanks to the new PU lining and updated construction.
• Offering over four gallons more volume than its predecessor, the Caravan comes with substantially increased gear-packing capacity.
• A large main compartment with U-shaped opening, two side pockets and one ﬂat pocket on top provide a variety of packing and stowage options.
• YKK saltwater-resistant double-slider zippers are durable and allow for easy access of the large main compartment.
• External compression straps help snug down a partial load to make bag handling easier.
• Telescopic double-bar tow handle, side, top and bottom carry handles and reinforced saltwater resistant wheels provide a bevy of lifting, carrying and rolling options.
• Dimensions: 28x16x14in/85x55x35cm. Weight: 8.6lbs/3900g. Volume: 22gal/98L.
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of SCUBAPRO.