Bella was specifically designed, tailored and sized for female divers who prefer the comfort and security of a frontadjustable BC. The Bella is loaded with convenience and performance features, including SCUBAPRO’s exclusive wraparound bladder which retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated, providing a comfortable fit and stable position both at depth and on the surface.
Available Colors: Black/White, Black/Pink
• Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
• Special patterns and contoured hip indents take into account the female shape.
• Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack provide for optimum comfort.
• Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
• Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
• Quick-release integrated weight pouches feature a high-security buckle system.
• Two rear trim pockets help to create a balanced swimming position.
• Two zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
• Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product
component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in
materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially.
A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship.
Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed
by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so
the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPROSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.