Featuring a metallic silver faceplate and easy-to-read display, the Aladin Tec 3G is targeted primarily to technical divers who want multi-gas and CCR support functions, but also to recreational divers who appreciate a dive computer with the kind of features that enable them to evolve in their sport. Available as a wrist-mount or as a capsule in a two- or three-gauge console.
Available in Capsule only, Wrist Mount, or Console.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2)
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previ- ous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge.
- Supports CCR systems (closed circuit rebreather).
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Active back light.
- Bookmark function.
- Lens protection cap.
- CR2450 user replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via Infrared technology.
Frequently Purchased Together
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original, registered consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially. A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained by calling 1-800-GO-SCUBA or at www.scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship. Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPROSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
No salesperson, dealer or representative is authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or to make additional warranties on behalf of SCUBAPRO.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.