If you dive in waters from 55 to 75F and you look for a perfect combination of less bulk and more comfort, we have something just for you! With the revolutionary, patented slim insulation from Climashield Santi offers the most innovative diving undersuit ever - no bulk, great flexibility thanks to four-way stretch, top level breathability and very easy care. Not to mention the feminine, special cut and design.
The 180 g/m insulation fabric consists of three layers, including inside Climashield, breathable insulation fibers and polyester soft coating from the top, that is also wind-resistant.
The undersuit is recommended for medium cold waters and long, deep diving when used together with proper thermal underwear.
Remember to always adjust your gear and underwear to the diving conditions. It is a great alternative for those who choose no restriction of movements under the drysuit, value the highest quality and design.
- Climashield Contur® – innovative fabric composition with exceptional four-way, patented fibers stretch for maximum flexibility and comfort. The nature of this unique fibers makes the insulation very durable and long-life
- Easy to wash and dry – washing provides even better thermal efficiency to the insulation
- AquaBan™ technology allows for the moisture transfer from the body, so the udersuit stays warm and you stay dry
- Great, soft feeling next to the skin
- Durable and lightweight
- 100% recyclable – this one of the kind insulation includes no Acrylic, which makes it recyclable and safe for the nature
- 5 pockets
- Personalized with reflective printjane
- Chest pocket available in 3 color options (lime, pink, grey)
- Soft, cotton cuffs with thumb holes
- Wide elastic ankle straps
- Innovative, modern design and feminine cut
Made to Measure / Custom sizing available.
See the Size Chart Here.
All measurements in centimeters
Available ladies sizes:
XS, S, SL, M, ML, MLL, LS, L, LL, XLS, XL, XXL.
Frequently Purchased Together
SANTI gives 12 months warranty for undersuits and accessories, 2 years warranty for TIZIP used in a drysuits and 3 years warranty for dry suits. By joining Stay Dry Club you may extend the warranty for drysuits with additional 2 years.
Drysuits warranty includes craftsmanship, seal of seams and fabric apart from:
neck and wrist seals – 6 months warranty from date of purchase
dry metal zipper, boots– 12 months warranty from date of purchase
Note, that the warranty period counts from the moment the suit was purchased by the end user, so always keep the proof of purchase and ask for warranty card approval from the seller.
We dive ourselves and we treat our clients seriously, so any small repairs, that not necessarily appear as warranty will be done free of charge always when the suit comes to SANTI service department.