The Santi E.Motion PLUS drysuit model comes as an optimal and ultimate combination of the flexibility and lightness from E.Motion Ripstop quality and E.Lite durability and comfort.
Santi has combined both functionalities, a sophisticated cut and design to provide the highest performance while diving in many different underwater environments. The E.Motion PLUS will protect you where needed, keeping flexibility and light wear at the same time.
The construction of E.Motion PLUS utilizes flexible and light 235 g/m2 Ripstop trilaminate fabric for the upper torso and top front of the trousers. It then combines exclusive E.Lite trilaminated fabric of 535 g/m2 in the back of the trousers, belly, lower back area, elbows, crotch pad and lower part of the legs for maximum protection at places exposed to possible damage.
- Elegant, exclusive color combination of black, grey and sliver with red highlights.
- Equipped standard with the innovative and comfortable SANTI Smart Seals® system. These soft rings allow fast and easy seal exchange for any seal including latex, silicone, bottle neck, conical, etc.
- Epecial cut of the crotch pad allows for comfortable leg movements.
- YKK Aquaseal plastic zipper which is very durable but also light and flexible. It is highly resistant to dirt and needs only minimal care of the docking area. (2 Year Warranty)
- Zipper is installed right shoulder to the left hip to allow for better exhaust valve placement.
- 2 cargo pockets with bungee attachments as well as smaller zipper flap pockets
- Halcyon P-valve
The E.Motion Plus is equipped standard with SANTI Flexsole boots, hood of your choice, STAY DRY travel bag, LP inflator hose, talc powder, and more.
See the Size Chart Here.
All measurements in centimeters
Available mens sizes:
Available ladies sizes:
XS, S, SL, M, ML, MLL, LS, L, LL, XLS, XL, XXL.
Frequently Purchased Together
SANTI gives 12 months warranty for undersuits and accessories, 2 years warranty for airtight plastic zipper used in a drysuits and 3 years warranty for dry suits. By joining Stay Dry Club you may extend the warranty for drysuits with additional 2 years.
Drysuits warranty includes craftsmanship, seal of seams and fabric apart from:
neck and wrist seals – 6 months warranty from date of purchase
dry metal zipper, boots– 12 months warranty from date of purchase
Note, that the warranty period counts from the moment the suit was purchased by the end user, so always keep the proof of purchase and ask for warranty card approval from the seller.
We dive ourselves and we treat our clients seriously, so any small repairs, that not necessarily appear as warranty will be done free of charge always when the suit comes to SANTI service department.