The new Santi E.Lite+ drysuit presents an optimal and advanced combination of durability and modern textile technology dedicated to extreme sports. The E.Lite+ model is based on the exceptional quality of the E.Lite model, however, it has been supplemented with a new, flexible and soft to the touch fabric, which even further increases the comfort of diving. Critical points, particularly vulnerable to damage and abrasion, have been adequately protected with a durable E.Lite fabric, which was created exclusively for Santi.
The suit is equipped as standard with a new hood with an innovative cut, sewn from a very flexible neoprene. The outer shell is covered with jersey while the inner coating is of the “smooth skin” type. The new hood perfectly adapts to the shape of the head, it is easy to put on and take off, even after soaking. Very comfortable, does not compress. The warmest in the current line of SANTI hoods.
The lightness and softness of the suit makes it perfect for travel. Its unique strength properties will satisfy even the most demanding cave and wreck divers. The suit is dedicated to both heavy technical as well as recreational and sport diving.
- total weight with all equipment items (for size L) - 3.9 kg / 8.6 lbs
- material Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Ripstop Nylon 365-425g/sqm and Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Polyester 515g/sqm,
- upper suit, upper front and back bottom legs made of elastic, light fabric weighing 365-425g/sqm,
- back, elbows, lumbar area, the lower front of the legs are made of E.Lite fabric, 515g/m2.
Standard equipped with:
- colors: black / blue / gray,
- telescopic torso,
- waterproof zipper protected by an additional zipper closed with a plastic zip
- reinforcements on the sleeves, legs and back
- Apeks high-pressure outlet valve
- Apeks inlet valve
- SANTI SmartSeals® ring system for easy seals exchange
- two thigh spacy, cargo pockets with elastic, rubber loops
- patches on both pockets with a zippered “double ender” section
- Latex neck seal insulated with 3 mm Neoprene collar
- Flexsole boots
- internal suspenders with a pocket
- STAY DRY waterproof travel bag for drysuit - gray.
See the Size Chart Here.
All measurements in centimeters
Available mens sizes:
Available ladies sizes:
XS, S, SL, M, ML, MLL, LS, L, LL, XLS, XL, XXL.
Frequently Purchased Together
SANTI gives 12 months warranty for undersuits and accessories, 2 years warranty for airtight plastic zipper used in a drysuits and 3 years warranty for dry suits. By joining Stay Dry Club you may extend the warranty for drysuits with additional 2 years.
Drysuits warranty includes craftsmanship, seal of seams and fabric apart from:
neck and wrist seals – 6 months warranty from date of purchase
dry metal zipper, boots– 12 months warranty from date of purchase
Note, that the warranty period counts from the moment the suit was purchased by the end user, so always keep the proof of purchase and ask for warranty card approval from the seller.
We dive ourselves and we treat our clients seriously, so any small repairs, that not necessarily appear as warranty will be done free of charge always when the suit comes to SANTI service department.