How to Write a Product Review
- Find the item you want to review, navigate to the "Reviews" tab and click on "Write a Review."
- If you haven't already done so, log in to your online account (or create one).
- Rate your purchase (from one to five stars, with five stars being the best), list pros/cons and write your comments about the item.
- Preview and submit your review—it will show up within a few days, pending approval by our site review moderator.
Tips on submitting a review:
- Give your honest feedback on product quality and performance based on your personal experience.
- Include a rating, pros/cons and comments about the quality and performance of the item.
- Keep comments about customer service separate from product comments.
The following content is not permitted:
- Specific pricing references
- Obscene or inflammatory language
- Advertisements and "spam" content
- Personally identifiable information (for example: email addresses, URLs, phone numbers)
- HTML tags or special characters
Product Review FAQ
Q. Who can submit a product review?
A. We encourage you to submit your honest feedback on your purchases. Anyone who has registered for an online account can submit a product review. Just find the item you want to review and click “Write a Review.”
Q. Why do I need to register to submit a product review?
A. This requirement helps us to avoid getting spam or inappropriate reviews.
Q. Do all reviews get published?
A. No. We won't publish reviews that contain offensive material, have specific pricing references, use inappropriate tags, are irrelevant to the product or are not written in English.
Q. I submitted a review several days ago. Why is it not appearing on the site?
A. A moderator reads all reviews for appropriateness prior to publication. Please allow up to 5 business days for your review to be approved and published.