The MK17/C300 regulator combines the new OFD technology with the sturdiness of our balanced diaphragm first stage.
- The Optimal Flow Design valve (OFD) for reliable and high air flow, improving work of breathing compared to a downstream valve.
- Diver-adjustable coaxial VIVA for powerful inhalation assistance and prevention of free-flow.
- Diver adjustable inhalation control for personalized breathing effort.
- Redesigned mouthpiece tube allows better exhaust air flow.
- Available with either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN fi rst stages.
- Engineered for use in cold water, polluted or harsh environments.
- Consistent performance at all tank pressures at any depth.
- The dry ambient pressure chamber provides better protection and performance.
- The balanced diaphragm, prevents entry of water into the first stage mechanism.
MK17 First Stage
-Chrome plated brass body
-Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
-Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
-Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
-High pressure ports: 2
-Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
Weight: : INT 230 850g / 30oz - DIN 300 625g / 22oz
Air Flow at 200bar: >6500 l/min - 230 SCFM
Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
C300 Second Stage:
-OFD downstream valve
-Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
-Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
-High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
-Technopolimer valve housing
Weight: 175g / 5.2oz
Air flow at 200 bar: 1550 l/min - 50 SCFM Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 ps