Halcyon Black on Black System
All Black Systems require a custom order form. Please fill out the order form and upload in the "Custom Wing Form" section above or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Halcyon Black on Black Order Form
- Limited edition black-on-black wing logo
- CE Certified Buoyancy Compensator (wing) - Available in 20-, 30-, or 40-lb. (9-,14-, or 18-kg) lift capacity
- Solid black, Complete Secure Harness - Infinitely adjustable, and designed to fit you perfectly
- Your choice of carbon fiber, aluminum and stainless steel backplate - standard or small size; in addition to the Carbon Fiber Plus backplate (standard size) in blue or black
- Optional, limited edition, Black-on-Black ACB10 weight pockets (4 KG / 10 LB capacity) (additional fees may apply)
- Optional, limited edition, Black-on-Black MC Storage Pak for convenient stowage of lift devices (additional fees may apply)
- Limited edition black-on-black Halcyon logos on the cylinder straps
- Inflator with 52 CM / 22 IN LP hose comes standard on Halcyon wings
Halcyon offers the original purchaser a one-year manufacturers warranty against material and workmanship defects on all of its products. Beyond this standard coverage, Halcyon also offers the original purchaser two separate lifetime warranties, one covering all RF-welded seams used in the construction of MC bladders, surface signaling and lift devices, and the second covering Halcyons primary light canisters. In order to maintain both the one-year manufacturers warranty and the lifetime warranty (where applicable) the original purchaser must retain their sales receipt.
Certain items, such as NiMH and SLA batteries, are covered by a 90-day conditional warranty that commences on the date of customer purchase. Following Halcyons recommended use and service guidelines provided in the manuals is essential in extending the practical lifetime of expendable items such as batteries and light bulbs.
The Halcyon warranty is a global warranty. As long as the customer has a valid sales receipt from an authorized Halcyon dealer, the warranty extends to all countries and shops, regardless of where the item was purchased. Any authorized Halcyon dealer can handle warranty returns to the factory with a valid receipt.
Unauthorized modifications/repairs, negligence, accidental damage, commercial use, or abuse are not covered by the warranty. Floods, leaks, punctures, and broken bulbs etc., are not covered by the warranty unless they are the direct result of a material or workmanship defect.