HOT PINK SMB's with a new grey logo are available in 3'3", 4'5", 6' lengths, closed and open circuit and as an 80lbs lift bag.
KEY FEATURES OF HALCYON DIVER ALERT MARKERS
• Easily inflated at depth
• Diver Alert Markers use an integrated pressure-relief valve, allowing them to be deployed from depth
• Oral inflate marker does not use a pressure-relief valve; it is suitable for surface deployment
• When deflated, all markers fit in a Halcyon thigh pocket or backplate Storage Pak
• Big and Super Big Alert Markers are marked with Coast Guard approved SOLAS reflective tape
• Halcyon Diver Alert Markers (except semi-closed model) feature our No-Lock® connector for oral inflate or LP hose connection
Halcyon offers several Diver Alert Markers in your choice of HOT PINK yellow or orange. These combinations support divers that wish to carry one color to mark position and one to mark emergencies.
Frequently Purchased Together
Halcyon offers the original purchaser a one-year manufacturers warranty against material and workmanship defects on all of its products. Beyond this standard coverage, Halcyon also offers the original purchaser two separate lifetime warranties, one covering all RF-welded seams used in the construction of MC bladders, surface signaling and lift devices, and the second covering Halcyons primary light canisters. In order to maintain both the one-year manufacturers warranty and the lifetime warranty (where applicable) the original purchaser must retain their sales receipt.
Certain items, such as NiMH and SLA batteries, are covered by a 90-day conditional warranty that commences on the date of customer purchase. Following Halcyons recommended use and service guidelines provided in the manuals is essential in extending the practical lifetime of expendable items such as batteries and light bulbs.
The Halcyon warranty is a global warranty. As long as the customer has a valid sales receipt from an authorized Halcyon dealer, the warranty extends to all countries and shops, regardless of where the item was purchased. Any authorized Halcyon dealer can handle warranty returns to the factory with a valid receipt.
Unauthorized modifications/repairs, negligence, accidental damage, commercial use, or abuse are not covered by the warranty. Floods, leaks, punctures, and broken bulbs etc., are not covered by the warranty unless they are the direct result of a material or workmanship defect.