This second stage is not for everyone. Set yourself apart with the G260 Tactical edition. The high balanced performance of the G260 is housed in a stealth, rugged, nylon fiberglass case, with a dark anodized aluminum ring. Delivered standard with a covered LP hose swivel.
G260 Tactical Second Stage
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the
• Dark anodized aluminum front cover ring adds scratch resistance without adding weight.
• Metal components, includ- ing metal air barrel and met- al valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
• High-flow exhaust valve re- duces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
• A diver-adjustable inhala- tion effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
• Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch pre- vents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
• Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.