The Explorer 21 watt HID comes with your choice of NiMH battery pack, locking latches, stainless steel fittings, universal charger, hands-free Goodman handle, lifetime warranty on canister, and it is rated to 300 fsw.
- Industry-first sealed, watertight, delrin lid design completely isolates battery compartment from cord and light head
- Solid delrin canisters are longer, to ease the stowing of the long hose; watertrap, in bottom of canister, and raised battery tray provide additional protection for the battery pack
- Battery and lid connect with corrosion-resistant, solid-core, gold-plated plugs
- Gold-plated plugs are O-ring sealed to ensure leak-proof lid
- Secure battery tray with stainless steel rods for additional protection
- Water-trap canister may prevent battery damage, due to small leaks, from a dirty O-ring
- Unique captured, Halcyon Blue silicon switch boot and O-ring, with redesigned ergonomic Delrin switch protector
- Dual-voltage 4-amp charger, with built-in cooling fan
- NiMH batteries
- Lifetime canister warranty
- Depth rated to 300 ft / 90 m
- Color temperature: 7000K. 1450 lumens.
Choice of Battery Pack:
- 4.5 amp: 2 hour burn time
- 9 amp: 4 hour burn time
- 13.5 amp: 6 hour burn time
Halcyon offers the original purchaser a one-year manufacturers warranty against material and workmanship defects on all of its products. Beyond this standard coverage, Halcyon also offers the original purchaser two separate lifetime warranties, one covering all RF-welded seams used in the construction of MC bladders, surface signaling and lift devices, and the second covering Halcyons primary light canisters. In order to maintain both the one-year manufacturers warranty and the lifetime warranty (where applicable) the original purchaser must retain their sales receipt.
Certain items, such as NiMH and SLA batteries, are covered by a 90-day conditional warranty that commences on the date of customer purchase. Following Halcyons recommended use and service guidelines provided in the manuals is essential in extending the practical lifetime of expendable items such as batteries and light bulbs.
The Halcyon warranty is a global warranty. As long as the customer has a valid sales receipt from an authorized Halcyon dealer, the warranty extends to all countries and shops, regardless of where the item was purchased. Any authorized Halcyon dealer can handle warranty returns to the factory with a valid receipt.
Unauthorized modifications/repairs, negligence, accidental damage, commercial use, or abuse are not covered by the warranty. Floods, leaks, punctures, and broken bulbs etc., are not covered by the warranty unless they are the direct result of a material or workmanship defect.