Halcyon buoyancy compensators have long been recognized as the established standard for double-tank diving. A range of unique innovations continue to improve upon this reputation, resulting in two distinct styles of buoyancy compensators. The classic Explorer design incorporates a range of advancements, while building upon our long-established horseshoe shape. Even with the long-term success of this design, Halcyon raised the bar with the revolutionary Evolve. This unique innovation utilizes a circular design, and represents the most substantive advancement in the history of double-tank systems.
The Halcyon Evolve maintains a novel, industry first-design. This unique circular wing provides unprecedented control, allowing divers to easily fine tune their buoyancy, regardless of diving position. Individuals diving in all environments will appreciate the ease of adjustment and the streamlined, cylinder-hugging design of the Evolve. Two different lift capacities allow easy pairing with small doubles or large, heavy steel tanks. Whether swimming or scootering, the Evolve cuts through the water with less drag and greater efficiency, encouraging less effort and more diving enjoyment.
KEY FEATURES OF THE EVOLVE BC SYSTEM
- Evolve Buoyancy Compensator (wing) - available in 40-, or 60-lb. (18-, or 27-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of aluminum or stainless steel backplate - in standard or small size
- Complete Secure Harness - infinitely adjustable and designed to fit you perfectly
- Halcyon Storage Pak for convenient stowage of lift devices
- All Evolve wings are CE-certified
All Halcyon BCs include:
- 1000 count Cordura outer shell allows the superior abrasion resistance
- Urethane coated, 400-denier nylon inner bladder for puncture resistance without stiffness
- Halcyon inner bladders are RF welded with a lifetime warranty on all seams
- 22” Preferred length LP hose
- OEM inflator with corrugated hose
- Corrugated hose strain relief to reduce stress on the inflation connections
- Heavy duty zipper to allow easy access, if needed, to the inner bladder
- Rapid water drainage via SS grommet holes or Texteline mesh
Please email form to email@example.com
Frequently Purchased Together
Halcyon offers the original purchaser a one-year manufacturers warranty against material and workmanship defects on all of its products. Beyond this standard coverage, Halcyon also offers the original purchaser two separate lifetime warranties, one covering all RF-welded seams used in the construction of MC bladders, surface signaling and lift devices, and the second covering Halcyons primary light canisters. In order to maintain both the one-year manufacturers warranty and the lifetime warranty (where applicable) the original purchaser must retain their sales receipt.
Certain items, such as NiMH and SLA batteries, are covered by a 90-day conditional warranty that commences on the date of customer purchase. Following Halcyons recommended use and service guidelines provided in the manuals is essential in extending the practical lifetime of expendable items such as batteries and light bulbs.
The Halcyon warranty is a global warranty. As long as the customer has a valid sales receipt from an authorized Halcyon dealer, the warranty extends to all countries and shops, regardless of where the item was purchased. Any authorized Halcyon dealer can handle warranty returns to the factory with a valid receipt.
Unauthorized modifications/repairs, negligence, accidental damage, commercial use, or abuse are not covered by the warranty. Floods, leaks, punctures, and broken bulbs etc., are not covered by the warranty unless they are the direct result of a material or workmanship defect.
Customers Also Purchased
The perfect battery for your Shearwater Perdix or Petrel. High energy, high reliability 3.6 volt power sourceExcelle...